Product Manager Cover Letter: 

This real cover letter worked successfully at getting an interview as a product manager. Use it as a template to create your next winning job application.


ABC Inc
Vancouver, BC VOV VOV 
CANADA 



July 8th, 2007

Regarding: Product Manager  



Dear Sir or Madam:


Please accept my expression of interest in the above noted opportunity as advertised on craigslist.org. 

Having enjoyed 7 years as instructor with the British Columbia Institute of Technology and the University of British Columbia, my passion for learning has afforded me the opportunity to develop a diversified and valuable skills set, exercised in successively progressive roles. 

Presently, I am looking for an opportunity in which to leverage technical competencies gained over 15 years as a solutions provider, systems integrator and independent technology consultant. Recently, I have specialized in developing air-flow measurement instrumentation for applications within the building sciences. As this project is nearing completion, I am seeking challenges in related technologies. 

I believe you shall find that my strong technical and business acumen gained as a small business owner will prove invaluable to your organization. 

Please contact me via email or telephone at your convenience, as I look forward to discussing your business needs and the exciting field of cryogenics. 


Kind regards,



Wayne Doucette

1 comments:

Cover letter format said...

Excellently drafted cover letter and rightfully rewarded.

Dynamic Page QR Code

Popular Posts

My LinkedIn PingTag


View My Stats