Product Manager Cover Letter: 

This real cover letter worked successfully at getting an interview as a product manager. Use it as a template to create your next winning job application.

Vancouver, BC VOV VOV 

July 8th, 2007

Regarding: Product Manager  

Dear Sir or Madam:

Please accept my expression of interest in the above noted opportunity as advertised on 

Having enjoyed 7 years as instructor with the British Columbia Institute of Technology and the University of British Columbia, my passion for learning has afforded me the opportunity to develop a diversified and valuable skills set, exercised in successively progressive roles. 

Presently, I am looking for an opportunity in which to leverage technical competencies gained over 15 years as a solutions provider, systems integrator and independent technology consultant. Recently, I have specialized in developing air-flow measurement instrumentation for applications within the building sciences. As this project is nearing completion, I am seeking challenges in related technologies. 

I believe you shall find that my strong technical and business acumen gained as a small business owner will prove invaluable to your organization. 

Please contact me via email or telephone at your convenience, as I look forward to discussing your business needs and the exciting field of cryogenics. 

Kind regards,

Wayne Doucette


Cover letter format said...

Excellently drafted cover letter and rightfully rewarded.

Dynamic Page QR Code

Popular Posts

My LinkedIn PingTag

View My Stats