IT Cover Letter Sample

This IT cover letter sample was effective at getting an interview. Use it for an IT Systems Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or other similar Information Technology applications:



June 6th, 2008


Interior Health

Regarding:  
Analyst Core Technology Services


Dear Sir or Madam:

Please accept this as my expression of interest to bring my client-centred technology solutions background to Interior Health:

Having enjoyed 7 years as a post-secondary educator with BCIT and the University of British Columbia, my passion for learning has afforded me the opportunity to develop a diversified and valuable skills set, exercised in successively progressive roles.

As detailed further, my background has allowed me to develop expertise across multiple disciplines; I excel independently or as part of a team in the delivery of complex solutions to corporate, institutional and private sector clients.

As a root-cause problem solver, my highly evolved business intelligence and analysis talents are complimented with the soft-skills necessary to comfortably develop productive stakeholder relationships within complex, multi-departmental organizations; from support staff to the senior management level.

With a passion for understanding, communicating and sharing knowledge, I personally embrace change, and have a successful track record of motivating and coaching peers.

Presently, I wish to leverage my highly evolved communications skills together with core analytic competencies in a role demanding a high degree of business acumen and technical competency.

With a successful track record creatively matching client needs with effective solutions, I
believe you shall find my client, technology and relationship management expertise suitably
impressive.

Please contact me via email or telephone to further discuss this opportunity.

Kind regards,




Wayne Doucette



 Use this IT Cover Letter Sample as a template for your next application.

2 comments:

free cover letters said...

Yup! its a great post.One of my close friend is in this profession & is a job seeker,your template will help him a lot in creating a good IT cover letter in getting employed.I will share your post with him. i know one more informative site on cover letters.The site is www.freecoverletters.org
please link us so that it will help other students too.

Sample Resume said...

I agree with you, these tips may help others to find a job. I will offer this to other people whom I know. Our services may help you, please take a look at our resume samples.

Dynamic Page QR Code

Popular Posts

My LinkedIn PingTag


View My Stats